Customer Support Agent - GoodHire
Full Time – Omaha, NE
Do you have what it takes to try something new while having fun in a top working environment in Omaha? Come work in an atmosphere that empowers you to do the right thing. Qualified candidates will be supported with the latest technology, can work in casual attire, are afforded wonderful office amenities, and truly contribute as part of a team. GoodHire Support Agents are empowered to be the best they can be for the company and the members they will serve.
A GoodHire Support Team Member is the voice and touch point to the members we serve. This position deals with all the different facets of verifying companies and resolving pre-employment background screening needs. GoodHire Support Team Members are expected to comply with FCRA guidelines while helping our small businesses grow by offering the tools and advice needed to take the hassle out of hiring. The position is expected to complete verification of companies as well as handle email and phone inquiries from clients in a timely, precise, and professional manner. Candidates are required to have excellent written and verbal command of the English Language.
- Review, analyze and verify employer information to ensure that company is a legitimate business in good standing prior to making background report purchases on GoodHire.com
- Ensure and maintain FCRA compliance while helping employers follow Fair Credit Reporting Act guidelines.
- Respond to inbound service requests and answer employer and candidate questions about background reports.
- Serve as the single point of resolution for employers, candidates and data providers.
- Assist customers with product information and site navigation and help protect employers from negligent hiring litigation.
- Make outbound calls to obtain additional information from employers, candidates and data providers to complete background checks.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Use internal systems as instructed and trained.
- Provide feedback and escalations to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including upgrades, functionality and customer care issues.
- Complete manual reviews and disputes.
- Attend ongoing internal training and develop knowledge in all areas of the company’s products.
- Accurately record customer trends using internal tools.
- Work assigned shifts (independent work may be required in certain extended shift situations).
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree or High School diploma with equivalent support services work experience
- At least six months working in a business office environment preferred.
- Strong desire to work to your greatest potential and provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Open to learning and practicing new processes, freely communicating ideas, and committed to the best end result.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize.
- A strong command of the English language; both written and spoken verbal.
- Some experience in HR, banking or insurance environment with customer interaction is preferred.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Strong proficiency with the internet, including the ability to perform searches as well as explain internet functionality to customers via telephone or email.
- Ability to multi‐task using different media types.
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills.
- A focus on actions and results. Tracking of various actions may be required to assist with trending of member feedback.
- Well‐developed sense of urgency and follow through.
Call to action:
Do you have what it takes to try something new while having fun in the top working environment in Omaha? If this sounds like the ideal position for you then apply immediately online!