PARTNER SUCCESS MANAGER
Full Time – omaha, NE
GoodHire is looking for an experienced Partner Manager to take our Partner Channel to the next level. Currently, we have over 10 partners who have contributed meaningful growth to the business’s bottom-line, with significant opportunity to grow even more!
This role will have the responsibility of growing the partner channel through strategic initiatives and growth projects, with a focus on relationship management to help us reach a “preferred status” with most partners, and to retain all partners.
The Partner Success Manager will develop strategies to build relationships within partner sales and account management teams, interface and get to know the partner’s management team and C-Suite, and also support internal sales and customer success team members to drive meaningful growth across key partners. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions for growth strategies which GoodHire promotes. A background in sales, as well as a business background that enables them to easily achieve the goals of this position, will be ideal.
The Partner Success Manager will…
- Work with partners through account management, product management, and sales, to develop business opportunities and engagements
- Engage and influence our partners’ Management Team and C-Suite to retain, and grow partner revenue and channels
- Present complex topics, programs, initiatives, and program reviews
- Apply their strong sales DNA in coordinating inside sales teams and field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
The Partner Success Manager brings to the table...
- At least 3 - 5 years of direct sales or business development experience
- Prior experience working with API’s, HR Technology, or Employment Screening Providers is preferred
- Experience working with SMB, as well Mid-Market/Enterprise customers and partners
- Expertise building and launching new partners programs
- Experience working in high-growth and start-up like environments
- Excellent written, and oral skills, as well as strong time management and organization skills
- Confidence in a customer and partner facing environment for product demos, integration discussions, presentations, and Quarterly Partner Reviews
- Ability to project manage cross functional teams to launch new strategies, initiatives, and partner events