GOODHIRE PRODUCT MANAGER
Full Time – Redwood City, CA, United States
Amidst the rise of identity fraud, data breaches, and surveillance, trust online is at an inflection point. There’s an urgent need for advancements in privacy, security, and restoration. Since 2006, Inflection has built the tools needed to facilitate trust and safety in online/offline interactions, workplaces, and communities by collecting, organizing, and providing access to digital people data. Through our work, we’re helping the Internet realize its amazing potential of bringing people together.
Inflection’s fastest growing product, GoodHire, is an award-winning, revolutionary pre-employment background checking service that’s quickly grown to serve over 80,000 businesses across the US. We’re growing so fast, in fact, that we need to hire an additional Product Manager to help us keep up with the demands of our prospects and customers!
The Product Manager role on the GoodHire team sits at the center of our organization, interfacing with the Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, and Support teams. Our PMs have responsibility over a line of products from soup to nuts.
If you’re passionate about the B2B experience for SMB and Mid-Market customers, willing to get your hands a little dirty on the technology side, and ready to build new and innovative features alongside an amazing team, then read on!
THE PRODUCT MANAGER WILL...
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to gather, synthesize and understand market requirements and define features and the product roadmap
- Manage the full lifecycle of a product line from market requirements to product release including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment, maintenance, and support
- Lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including Engineers, Designers, Marketers, Salespeople, Customer Success Advocates, and Customer Support Agents to plan and launch projects on time, on budget and on specification
- Balance product requirements and market impact against time to market and project risks
- Incorporate customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
YOU MAY BE THE PRODUCT MANAGER WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU...
- Love building B2B products and working towards lofty goals
- Seek to have a positive impact on the world and get excited about technology’s potential to change existing industries in new ways
- Love immersing yourself in product features and functionality, but can also talk candidly about business strategy and partnerships
- Are a thoughtful planner who is detail-oriented, but you never forget about the big picture
- Get excited when you hear words like “Conversion” and “A/B testing” and “Metrics”
- Are excited by technology and love working with both Engineers and Designers to solve problem
- Are energized when you work with other smart, passionate, and talented individuals
- Are a team player who loves collaborating and listening as much as leading
- Place high importance on quantitative and analytical skills
- Are entrepreneurial – you see this job as a great foundation to growing into a GM or CEO one day
- BS/BA (Engineering, Business, Statistics, or other relevant degree - technical or analytical) - or equivalent work experience in a technology setting
- 2+ years Product Management experience, preferably in a B2B internet company, with experience in a growth role
- Hands-on experience with all parts of the product life cycle; conversion and A/B testing experience a plus
- Understanding of business and customer use case requirements and the ability to translate them into product specifications
- Strong project management skills: organized, attention to detail, and able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE:
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. As a Certified B Corp, we’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental coverage, 401K, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- 1% of profits donated to charity
- Extensive Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off a year to volunteer
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Free lunch every day
- A start-up’s pantry of complimentary beverages and snacks
- Conveniently located off the 101 in Redwood Shores