SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Full Time – omaha, NE
GoodHire is looking for a prospector to help manage the ever-growing demand for our platform and to drive new customer acquisition! The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an effective and fearless communicator and enjoys reaching out to decision makers and finding qualified prospects with a need for our solution.
As a GoodHire SDR, you will take ownership of outreach to vertically focused target markets and work closely with your colleagues in sales and marketing to secure meaningful conversations with prospective customers.
The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and a strong interest in advancing his/her career in sales.
We want you to grow with us. This role is designed not only for you to have a material impact on the business, but also to provide you with a deeper understanding of the sales function. Successful SDRs will have the opportunity to advance into roles of increasing responsibility within the company.
- Consistently source targeted leads and turn them into opportunities for the sales team; your performance will, in part, be measured against the number of opportunities you deliver against your quota
- Connect with prospects by any means necessary: we will provide you with all tools you need to effectively engage the market, you must be willing to pick up the phone and dial
- In a overflow capacity - engage with all inbound leads and respond to their inquiries articulating the GoodHire business value proposition, turning the lead into an opportunity
- Offer intelligent insights on how to improve our messaging based on your feedback from the market
- Establish/maintain relationships with prospects that could eventually lead to business opportunities
- Stay impeccably organized; update lead/prospect interactions in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Synthesize client feedback and proactively participate in delivering product roadmap recommendations to the Product Team
- Understand and adhere to all FCRA compliance laws, NAPBS accreditation guidelines, and any other regulations applicable to the role
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with teammates and business partners
- At least 1 year of demand generation or inside sales experience within a High-Tech company
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system is required
- High energy, positive attitude, creativity, innovation, self-motivation, resourcefulness and get-it-done / results-oriented approach
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Excellent phone-based networking skills