Software Engineer, Platform
Full Time – Omaha, NE
Inflection is looking for a self- motivated, highly versatile engineer to support the needs for our ever-growing business needs.
In the role of Software Engineer focusing on the core platform, you will take an active role in implementing the complex B2B business requirements. You will be responsible for enhancing the communication across various systems with the platform, implementing new partner and customer flows and architecting the system for high availability. If you get excited by building innovative solutions for complex problems, this is the role for you. You will be a part of highly experienced technical team that is driven by innovation and excellence.
We also want you to grow with us. This role is designed not only for you to have a material, long-term impact on the business, but also to provide you with an opportunity to learn and improve the complex architecture of the core platform and how it interacts with external systems. The platform team works on various widely-adapted as well as upcoming technologies. You will have an opportunity to work on technologies like SalesForce API, Hubspot, .NET, AWS and more.
You belong to the team if
- Complex problem solving excites you
- You are a hands-on engineer with a thorough understanding of SDLC
- You are excited to learn new technologies and tools as the business grows and changes
- You have experience working with robust and secure e-commerce applications
- You can work across various engineering, QA, DevOps and product teams to take a product from design to deploy
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively work on cross-functional teams
- You are excited to develop applications at large scale in the cloud
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects with various technologies simultaneously
- 5 - 8 years experience developing distributed, highly available online enterprise applications
- Experience working on relational and non-relational database systems
- Passion for best practices in computer science disciplines, object orientation, test driven design, and code reuse
- Experience working with highly agile teams with frequent deliverables
- Experience working with the sales and marketing automation tools is a plus
- Experience working with the .NET technologies is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering with demonstrated academic excellence, or equivalent work experience